Robust thinking tools… Calm control in the real world… Clear perspective…
The GTD® revolution is here!
South African executives, managers, entrepreneurs and knowledge workers of all levels are now able to benefit from a training program highly regarded by Fortune 500 companies across the globe. ActionCo (Pty) Ltd is the only South African company licensed and trained to offer the game-changing GTD® methodology developed by David Allen. Getting Things Done® has been called the “slow-revolution” by companies as they watch their organisation steadily change from overwhelm and pressure, to calm control and on-purpose productivity. For details about public and corporate courses contact us.
High praise for GTD® from South African participants:
“I have seen it all in the training world, and this is of the best quality training and presentation I have seen in the past decade” (Business owner)
“My company is large and expanding, with many balls in the air. After the training I have noticed that I am leaving those balls at work – not taking them home with me. It is “handled” by my trusted GTD® system” (CEO)
“The most impactful and productive training I have been on to date.” (Senior Manager)
You can’t solve today’s problems with yesterday’s tools…
GTD® has helped millions of people get busy in-boxes to zero, manage multiple balls in the air with calm control, and find clear head-space amidst the modern rush. Bestselling author David Allen is widely recognized as the world leader in executive and knowledge worker productivity.
GTD® and Organizations
- Cut down costly deadline failures, dropped balls and staff burnout through increased clarity and efficiency
- Quick drill down into concrete Next Actions and mini Projects all strategic and other hard-to-define initiatives
- Leverage other in-house trainings through new execution abilities in both managers and employees
GTD® and Teams
- Boost group performance, accountability and co-worker trust by having a common action-language
- Shorten meetings, with focused discussions leading to agreed Next Actions and clear ownership
GTD® and Individuals
- Out-perform traditional “time management” approaches with GTD® systems and Next Action thinking habits
- Calm control – Cognitive science and international best practices applied in the 5 Steps of Workflow Management
- Procrastination and work backlog overcome systematically
For a more detailed exploration of GTD® click here