Level 1: Getting Things Done® Training Programme
Day 1: Fundamentals of Workflow Management (L1)
- Learn the clear thinking habits, organising tools and next-action strategies to move all your work and life areas forward in a focused and sustainable way.
- Progress and perspective put you in calm control of the multiple demands on your time and energy.
- Reduce stress and overwhelm with best practices for professional and personal work-flow management based on 30 years of hands-on research and delivery in Fortune 500 companies
- Full preparation and groundwork laid for Day 2 Installation Lab
Day 2: Full Installation Lab
- A guided set-up of your own personal GTD® work and life management system.
- Everybody leaves the training with a working, world class methodology for fast and calm productivity
- Begin implementing optimum action, project, email and calendar management
- Get actual work done on your own tasks and emails as you go through the set-up process
- Learn how to clear and keep back-log at bay
- Learn and apply clear steps to overcome procrastination and overwhelm
Day 3: Back at your desk
- Complete the Implementation Stage of your new world class system for work and life
- A full workday back at your desk, cleared of all meetings and distractions to enable you to slice through your workload
- Get to Inbox Zero and clear your email backlog with the new skills and tools from Day 1 and 2
- Deal with urgent matters, and get on top of your workload scheduling and prioritizing using the Threefold Nature of Work
90 Minute Webinar
- A 90 minute follow-up and system update webinar
- Delivered within 7 to 14 days after Day Two
6 Months Email Support
- Assistance with application and implementation
- Habitbuilder® and Knowledgebuilder® Series
- Ongoing GTD® learning input and support
Public enrollment courses are being rolled out across South Africa. Contact us if you would like to receive notifications of courses
Companies of all sizes in South Africa and across the world are signing up for on-site trainings, and watching their teams and cultures establish calm control and productivity. Contact us for more information on how we can help your company.
L2 : Projects and Priorities
Available in South Africa from 2017. A deeper dive into managing multi-step projects and aligning efforts with your own key priorities.